All DPCA families are invited this coming Friday, November 2 to join in celebrating the end of the first quarter and God’s goodness to our school community through the fall. We’re having a simple chili supper beginning at 5:30 PM (right after P/T conferences wrap up), and then we have some family games and a dance with Mr. Randy Barnes planned.
Chili Supper and Games: 5:30 – 7:00
Dance and Dessert Contest: 7:00 – 8:00
We do need some help getting the meal together: Could we have families bring supplies for the meal as follows?
1) Last names A – B, 1 lb of ground beef, 1 box saltines
2) Last names C-D, 2 large cans tomato sauce, 1 pkg small paper plates
3) Last names G-L, 2 large cans diced tomatoes, 1 box saltines
4) Last names M-O, 2 large cans chili beans, 1 bag Fritos
5) Last names P-R, 2 large cans kidney beans, 1 bag Fritos
6) Last names S, 1 pkg heavy paper plates, 1 pkg shredded cheese, 1 onion
7) Last names T, 1 pkg paper bowls (that will hold chili), 1 pkg shredded cheese.
8) Last names W-Z – 1 pkg paper/plastic cups, 1 pkg plastic silverware
9) Everyone: Your favorite pie or cake to share. We’re going to have the Best for Miles Around pie and cake contest, so if you have a special pie or cake you’d like to enter, be sure to let us know when you bring it in.
We're looking forward to a fun evening together with our school community, and hope everyone can come!
So that we can plan the food, please RSVP to the school office by Friday noon, November 2. Thank you!