Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What Was the Highlight of Your Week?


Mrs. Euler's 3rd and 4th grade class.
Recently, Mrs. Euler published her students' responses to that question in her class newsletter.  We thought we'd share them here, as well...

P.E. was my favorite thing this week because we played a game." - Jake

I really liked library because there's a lot of books to choose from and i really like to read." - Kaya




“I love doing art because I am good at art.” – Riley 
 
“My highlight of the week was that my dad was off for 3 days! I love when he is off from work!” –Mary Louise 

“I loved lunch, recess and science because I like learning about bones.”- Royal 

“I liked P.E. because we had a hula hoop contest.”- Nicole 

“I loved P.E. because we get to run, play and stretch. I love running two laps and that’s awesome.” –Eli 
Samuel working diligently

“I liked Math because it gets me thinking about adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.” –Ryan 

“I loved when we learned about Math and Jesus Christ.” –Thomas 

“I liked Math this week because we learned how to regroup.”-Dixie 

“I loved recess because I got to pull my friends with a hula hoop.” –Samuel 

"I liked music because we are learning how to play the recorder." - Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment