I found my anchorage in Him while at DPCA, because I was challenged to live excellently, to love, to persevere, to forgive, and above all, to walk with Christ. My teachers set an excellent example and walked with me through every struggle and triumph. I am truly blessed that God blessed me with my time at DPCA, and I hope that many more will have the same privilege.
Ethan, DPCA Class of 2012
DPCA means a lot to me… Everything done is based upon God and God’s Word.
Malachi, 5th grade 2015
|Randy and Carole Barnes played before and after|
|Sully and Finn get the evening started|
|That's either Grizzly Adams or board member Michael Courson getting the hotdog contestants ready|
|Keely (center) and Mr Euler show off their hot-dog catching moves while Noah (left) remains calm|
|Guests enjoying the evening|
All of us in the DPCA family want to express our gratitude for a great evening:
|Mr. Euler shares how he has seen the Lord work.|
|Lily shared an essay "What DPCA means to me."|
- Our guests: thank you for coming and for your so very generous response!
- Brian Dengler: thank you so much for taking the lead and working as our banquet organizer!
- Randy and Carole Barnes for music before and after the banquet.
- DPCA School Board and office staff: thanks for your support and so much help and work "behind the scenes."
- Parent, staff, and student volunteers: we couldn't have had such an enjoyable, beautiful evening without your help and support with decorating, set-up and clean-up, serving, and child-care. Thank you so much!
- Trail West Lodge staff and volunteers: Wow, you all know how to do things well! Thanks so much for hosting our banquet and for the fantastic food!
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the Lord is good, and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100: 4-5
We're grateful that the Lord has provided for and sustained DPCA for almost 33 years, and we join with Finn and Sully in giving thanks for a great day and a great evening!
Darren Patterson Christian Academy has been guiding preschool through high school students on paths of excellence in Christian life and service since 1982. To learn more, please visit us on the web at www.dpcaweb.org.
Ekklesia Mountain High is a boarding and day-student program for high school juniors and seniors at Darren Patterson Christian Academy, in which approximately forty days of wilderness experience and leadership training is integrated with rigorous academics in DPCA's Biblically-centered environment. To learn more, please visit the EMH program's website at www.emhweb.org.